Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting 2013 with Scrapbook Layouts

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Years!  We spent New Year's eve at our friends' house - dinner, wine and great conversation.  I was honored when my friends asked if I would want to put together a scrapbook of their family photos.  They offered to pay me, but since it's something I love to do I am not going to charge them for my time but just for the materials.  Since most of their professional photos are of their son (their daughter was just born in October), and I have a girl, I realized that I don't have much in the way of boy appropriate papers.  So, a trip to the store was in order.

For those that follow my blog, you know that I love the value of the DCWV stacks.  True not every pattern is great, but I love that they coordinate and you can't beat an $8.99 on sale price for 48 sheets per stack at J's.  Okay, so I admit, I may have overdone it on the papers, but better have too many than not enough , right?!?! :)

I've decided to keep the layouts on the simple side and since most of the Cricut cuts are "cutesy," I haven't added too many at this point...especially with professional photos.

Here's the first ones I've done...

All papers are from DCWV stack unless listed otherwise...


The paper for the next layout was printed with the Cricut Imagine Vintage Papers Cartridge and the font was cut from Nate's ABCs.
 
The phrase was cut from Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge and the football cut is from Sports Mania.


No comments:

Post a Comment