Monday, January 7, 2013

Some More Scrapbook Layouts

Here's some more layouts that I did... 

The below I scraplifted from a DCWV example.  Paper is DCWV - Serenity Stack.  "Family" and "Memories" were cut out of the Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge.


Paper is a combination of DCWV and Vintage Papers printed from the Cricut Imagine.  'Joy' was cut from Joys of the Season and sprayed with Smootch.

Paper is from DCWV Heirloom and Recollections Paisley and Damask.  Ornaments are from Celebrate with Flourish.

So far I have 9 pages done for my friends' family album and lots more to go :)  It's taking me a fair amount of time to come up with a layout that fits each particular picture and, of course, it's taking even longer for me to find the 'right' papers for each layout.  With the way they are turning out, I definitely think the  time has been well spent.  Hopefully my friends will like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment