Friday, January 4, 2013

More Scrapbook Layouts for 2013

Hi Again!

I have some more layouts that I'm making for my friends' album.  I'm really happy with how the pages look and am excited that I already have 6 pages completed in just 2 days, since it can usually take me 2 days or more to just complete one layout :)

The paper for this first 2 layouts were printed on the Cricut Imagine after much frustration with trying to get the machine to work.  Thank goodness for the Cricut MB in order to troubleshoot and get it working again.

Font below is from Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge.



The majority of these papers were cut from the Imagine Bubblegum Stripes cartridge, except for the cloud paper which is from Hopscotch.  Font is from Hannah Montana - Daddy's Girl Font.



The next papers are from DCWV Bright and Guy Stacks and Recollections Paisley and Damask Stack.  Frog and phrase are cut from Create A Critter.  Flowers are from Pack Your Bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment