Tuesday, January 15, 2013

And More Layouts

Hi!

Continuing on with more layouts for my friends' album ....

The boat is from Life's a Beach and the phrase is from Simply Charmed - I used the gypsy to hide the faces on the "a" and the "b".  The paper is from my stash - something that I've had since I first started scrapbooking.  I had been saving it for pages from a trip to Boston that I took in 2000, but figured it's been almost 13 years so it's time to finally use up.



The next layout uses DCWV papers.  Font is from Kate's ABCs.  I would have used Disney's Pooh Font, but I didn't think about it until after I put together the page and decided it needed something more...which is when I added Winnie the Pooh and Tigger - both are from the Disney Pooh Font cartridge and are cut at 2.5".



My creativity has slowed down quite a bit since I first started this project.  My hope is to get at least 1, if not 2, more pages done today.  Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment