Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Mexico Pages

Good Evening!  I hope y'all had a fantastic Tuesday!

Tonight, I'm sharing with you another 2-page layout from our Mexico trip.  I've realized that I take way tooooo many pictures.  And, although I'm trying to really scrap just the ones I love the most, it may still take me 3 years to get this book done - LOL.

This layout is the view from the fabulous 2 bedroom suite we had at the Marival Residences in Puerto Vallarta.  I loved being able to sit out on the balconies and hear the waves crashing on the beach - to me that is one of the most relaxing sounds.

The font and palm trees on this layout are from Life's A Beach. This was also my first time trying the cricut markers (look closely at the font and palm fronds) - I really like the look, but not sure how often I'll use it.

The gypsy was also used to weld the letters together to form the title.  With so many pics, I kept the embellishments minimal.

Click on the picture to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment