Tuesday, August 30, 2011

AUGUST MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Create a Scene Challenge

Here's this month's Cricut Circle Challenge!

The Challenge: Create a project of your choice utilizing your Cricut Cut Images to create a scene!  Your project must include atleast 2 different Cricut Image Cuts.

Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. You can create any type of project you would like (tag, altered project, mini album, etc.) but your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing.

Here's my project for the challenge.  Several months ago, I saw a layout and I just fell in love with it, so that is what I recreated for this challenge.  Unfortunately, I visit so many creative and very talented blogs, I don't remember where I saw it.  If I happen to come across it again, I will post the credit here.



This layout is made from the Joys of the Season cartridge.

3 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous! What a fun Christmas scene! Great way to display your pictures!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!!! LO!!! LOVE IT!!!

    Thank you Lisa for leaving me some love on my blog and for sharing your printing tips. I actually have that software, so GREAT IDEA!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute layout! Love christmas scenes!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    http://gscraptime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete