Welcome to our Fabulous Fall Blog Hop! This is my first time participating in a blog hop and I'm super excited to have you here. If you found this page from another spot and want to start from the beginning, please click here to start at Kristen's blog. We have 23 very talented ladies in today's line up, so you'll want to be sure to check them all out.
Today I have two fall layouts to share with you. The fall colors are some of my favorites! Please click on the pictures to enlarge.
My first project is a one page layout using pictures from last year. We took a trip to Ebert's Greenhouse Village. which is like a farm/greenhouse that has a ton of fun fall activities for the kids - including a bouncy house, face painting, pumpkin slingshot, hay rides, pumpkins, candy shop and more. They even have these extremely large and beautiful mums. Anywho, these are some of the pictures from that trip.
Paper - DCWV Amber Autumn
Gypsy Font - Celebrate cut at 1" and welded on the gypsy
Simply Charmed - boy and girl scarecrows at 3.5"
Straight from the Nest - Fall cut at 1"
Cotton Candy Stickles
My second project is a two page layout using pictures from 2 years ago. We don't get many leaves in our yard, so my daughter and a neighbor girl collected leaves from one of our other neighbors to make this leaf pile to jump in.
Paper - DCWV
Stretch your Imagination - Trees at 8" & 10", Autumn title
Creative Memories leaves punch
Thank you for stopping! If you have time, please feel free to check out my gallery page for more projects. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Your next stop is Tammy's blog!
Here's the complete line up in case you got lost along the way!
1) Kristen http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
2) Michele www.michelegreen.com
3) Roberta http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
4) Mary http://www.marebearscraps.blogspot.com/
5) Renee http://icameisawicreated.blogspot.com/
6) Carolyn http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/
7) Gamma http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
8) Colleen http://www.scrappycol.blogspot.com
9) DoodleDiva www.doodledivadesigns.com
10) Kimbe http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/
11) Lisa http://addictedtothecricut.blogspot.com ---- You are here
12) Gonecampn http://www.scrapcavecreations.com/ --- Your next stop
13) Momto2cuties http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
14) Scrapalette http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
15) Dana http://papermemories4u.blogspot.com/
16) Darcy http://dlmbscrapping-time2create.blogspot.com/
17) Lavendergal http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
18) Brenda http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
19) Madylyn http://inspiredbycolor.blogspot.com/
20) Nancy http://lanancyworkshop.blogspot.com/
21) Debbie http://bugginattheseams.blogspot.com/
22) Tracy http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/
23) Sharon http://designsbysharon.blogspot.com/
Using Negative Space With SRM Stickers!
5 hours ago