Saturday, December 1, 2012

Baptism Card

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I am super excited that today my goddaughter will be baptised.  I was very honored when my friends asked me to be their daughter's godmother!

Of course such an occasion just has to have a handmade card!  I saw a baby card on the cricut circle blog about a year ago and thought it would be perfect.  My version utilized only items from my stash and is a bit simpler than the one I saw. 

The card base and the moon are all from the Campin' Critters cartridge.  Patterned paper is Recollections - All Girl and Ki Memories  - Enchanting.

I used distressed ink on the cuts, glitter, dimensionals and an iRock pearl embellishment.



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, especially with all the sparkle.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete