Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pilgrim Squirrel

Hi!

Hope you all had a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am sharing a Thanksgiving Card with you that I made for a friend at work.  There has been lots of "talk" about the Create a Critter 2 cartridge that I figured it was time to pull out the original Create a Critter cartridge.

The Squirrel and hat are cut at 3.5" from the Create a Critter cartridge - the hat is from the turkey on the cartridge.  I used the gypsy hide contours feature so that the eyes would not cut.  The band on the hat was cut by hand and I used the gypsy to layer 2 squares to cut the hat buckle.  Patterned cardstock is DCWV Harvest Matstack.

Peachy Keen Teddy Bear face stamps were used for the eyes, all cuts were inked with Distressed Ink and the nose was accented with Crystal Lacquer.


1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete