Monday, November 12, 2012

Teddy Bear Fisherman

Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to get better about making cards ahead of time instead of having to rush to make one when I need it or worse yet, forget to even send one.  Although I think I've done better than in the past, I haven't been completely successful so far, but I'm trying to keep looking forward and not focus on all of that :)  So, this time, I went ahead and made 2 similar cards right away.

I'm just loving the new Teddy Bear Parade cartridge, so I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of posts with these cute little guys.  Every since I was an infant, I have loved teddy bears.  And, although I no longer have a huge teddy bear collection, I still cannot resist how cute they are.  So, of course this card is made with the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge!  I found this Fisher-bear to be so adorable.

Teddy bear is cut at 4".  I used Distressed ink on the edges of most of the cuts, silver Liquid Pearls on the lure on his hat and added a 1" fish from Potpourri Basket to the line.  Patterned paper is DCWV from one of their autumn stacks.

I didn't stamp a sentiment on because I'm still undecided if these will end up being birthday cards or a father's day cards.


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment