Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Where does the time go...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that my last post was August 8th - yikes!  Well, you know what they say about good intentions...as you can tell, I never did get the time to focus on being crafty.

This could be either good news or bad news, I have a total of 10 people with birthdays coming up that I need to make cards for.  So, I will either have some stuff to post soon or will end up having to buy birthday cards...lol

In the meantime, here are some pics showing what I've been up to in August...

Taking my daughter to dance competitions and dance performances....




Taking my daughter to the Victoria Justice concert at the Wisconsin State Fair...


Eating and drinking with family and friends at the Milwaukee County Zoo Ala Carte...

Getting school pictures and registration done.  I can't believe school is starting in 2 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment