Friday, August 24, 2012

If you're on Facebook, would you please vote for my daughter...

Hi,


If you already are on facebook and wouldn't mind, my 7 year old daughter - Sophia - would love to have you vote for her picture to win. She's on a competitive dance team with the Brookfield Dance Academy (BDA) and they are having a contest where she needed to post a picture showing her love for BDA and the picture with the most votes wins a prize.

I'm not sure if you have to like their page to vote, so hopefully someone can try it and let me know.

I've put the link below. Just look for the recent post by Lisa Brussow in their timeline - I've included the picture we posted below of her doing a Scorpion - a move she learned at BDA.

Thank you so much for doing this! It will make Sophia so happy to get votes!!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Brookfield-Dance-Academy/121818181181154



No comments:

Post a Comment