Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Checking in...

Hi Everyone!

I'm super sorry about being away for so long.  Life got in the way as usual.  I started a new job a little over 2 weeks ago, so I've been trying to focus on learning that and have not devoted much time to crafting.

I truly miss it when I'm not scrapbooking or making cards, so I need to schedule some time to spend being creative again.

I signed up for the Cricut Circle again, but have not been able to get onto the message board (ughhh - so frustrating).  I don't have the luxury to call during the day since I'm at work, so I've sent an email and am hoping that I will actually get a resolution from that soon.  Hopefully I'll be chatting again with those of you whom are still in the Circle this week.

Hope everyone's summer is going well!



No comments:

Post a Comment