Saturday, May 11, 2013

CIRCLEVILLE NSD 2013~It's All About Perspective

I've wanted to use this cute from Nate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge for the longest time.  Today it dawned on me that this cut would be perfect for the Cricut Circle NSD - It's All About Perspective Challenge.


I cut the base layer 4 times and trimmed the boots out of it 3 times. On the boot furthest away, I just layered the cardstock boots to add some extra dimension letting it pop a slight bit away from the cattails and on the closest boot I trimmed the boots apart and used pop dots to bring it closer to the front. For the umbrella, I inked the edges and used pop dots in the middle but glued down the bottom and the edges to give it a curved appearance. I completed the cut by covering the boots with diamond glaze to give them a shiny rubber look.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this!! Love the clever take on the boots with the Diamond Glaze and the dimension you added to the project!

    Thank you for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete