Monday, February 4, 2013

On a roll...

Today I managed to get motivated and complete 4 more pages.  If I can keep up this pace the next few days, I should have my friends' album done by the end of the week (fingers crossed).

Paper is DCWV The Guy Stack.  The scallop circle is Cricut Craft Room Basics and the phrase frame is printed with the Imagine Kate's Kitchen cartridge.  The phrase was printed from my photo printer onto the frame.

Paper is some old paper from Hot off the Press / Paper Pizazz that I've had in my stash.  The angel is cut from the Christmas Solutions cartridge. 


Patterned paper from DCWV The Guy Stack and solid is from DCWV the Bright Stack.  Font is Mickey Font.


This last layout is scraplifted from the Cricut Design Team.  Cartridges used are Accent Essentials for the scallop square, Plantin Schoolbook for "a Boy's" and the remainder of the cuts are from Stand and Salute.

No comments:

Post a Comment