Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jinger Adams Design Team Call

Hi Everyone!

I was super thrilled when a few weeks ago, I saw posted on the Cricut Circle MB that Jinger Adam's and The Scrapbooking Queen are having a design team call!  I decided to create the following layout as my entry.





Paper used is DCWV Cafe Mediterranean.  Cartridges used are Cindy Loo for the flourishes cut at 5" and Teresa Collins Sophisticated for the phrase cut at 1.5".  I thought about adding more to this layout, but decided I liked it a bit more simple with clean lines so that the picture is the main focus.

If you'd like to see more of my projects, click on the Project Gallary link at the top of the page.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and what a cute subject you have.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout, I love the clean and simple lines of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout!! I love the colors and the picture is absolutely adorable!! Good luck with the DT call :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. Good luck in the DT Call. I think we will get some fabulous new ideas once Jinger rolls out her product line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Good luck!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love the colors and the flowers! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors!

    Leonor

    ldmcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is so pretty… *Ü*
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck with your project entry! I'm a newbie to your blog.

    PinkE
    simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty layout! Good Luck with the DT call.

    Happy Easter,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete