Monday, March 19, 2012

Cappuccino, Cappuccino!

Hi,

I have some more layouts from our Mexico trip from 2 years ago to share with you.  I need to either scrap faster or take less pictures; I still have the two trips after this one to scrapbook and we have yet another trip to Mexico coming up in a few weeks.

Anyway, a little bit about this layout:

With dessert every night, I would have a decaf cappuccino to drink.  I don't drink coffee normally and I never drink caffeinated beverages, but I can't pass up a good cappuccino ever since I was in Italy for my honeymoon.  I thought the cappuccinos we got at the restaurants in Mexico looked pretty, so I had to take a picture.  My daughter loves the foam and always asks to all of mine after I put the raw sugar on top.

Paper is DCWV and is based on a layout from their website.  Font is from Nate's ABCs and the cappuccino is the Love You a Latte Cricut Lite Cartridge with the edges inked with Ranger Distressed Ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment