Thursday, June 21, 2012

Busy, Busy

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post.  Geez how the time flies!

I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about y'all -  just been busy, busy with life.  Memorial Day, Last day of school, husband and daughter both with birthdays in June, add to that Father's Day plus lots of stuff to get done at work and a month goes by in a flash.  Oh, and some really exciting news - my daughter tried out for a competitive dance team and was selected to be on the Junior Prep team.  She was very excited but with that comes 3 days a week of dance practice as they learn 4 competitive routines and have to attend various parades and community events.  Saturdays are ballet - doesn't she look just like a real ballerina!?!?

I hope to post a project or two this weekend - I'm trying to get a card done for a birthday party on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment