Monday, April 30, 2012

Even More Mexico Layouts

Hi Everyone!

Blogger is finally working for me again - yippee!  It's super slow, but at least I can post pictures now.

I have another layout to share with you from my Nov 2009 Mexico trip.  I know it doesn't look like it, but there is a Cricut cut on there. . . it's the red border cut from Paper Trimmings - a Cricut Circle Exclusive cart.

The paper is DCWV - I love the value of their stacks, especially when they're on sale at Joann's.

Since I had way too many pictures I wanted to scrap from this vacation, I really tried to narrow them down and maximize where I could.  I think I did pretty good by putting smaller sizes at the bottom of the page so that I could fit 13 total pictures on this 2-page layout.  My record is 19 photos. . . on one page, which I just realized I've never posted, so I've included it below.  That layout is also from my Nov 2009 Mexico Trip




I trimmed all of these into 1.5x1.5" squares.  Some day I'll have to learn how to work Photoshop and save myself some time.  All cricut cuts are from Pack Your Bags.  Paper is mostly DCWV.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layouts! What a terrific way to include so many photos on these pages! Very creative!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete