Monday, October 3, 2011

MIA

Hi All,

I hope to get back to some serious crafting real soon.  I've been a little out of it after my 4 wisdom teeth were extracted a little over a week ago and I developed dry sockets - not to mention an extremely busy work schedule and coordinating my department's Juvenile Diabetes fundraising carnival.  This is my fourth year as captain and although it takes a lot of work, it is well worth it.

In the next few weeks, things should get a little easier for me at work and today the oral surgeon said my extractions were looking good (hopefully they will heal the next week), so I may finally feel like being crafty.  Of course, I have done a little crafting, I'm still making the backpack notes for my daughter every night - she loves them so much and would be so disappointed if I missed a day.

I hope to have a project to share real soon.  Until then, take care everyone.

Lisa   

No comments:

Post a Comment