Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summerfest!

Well I haven't been getting much scrapbooking or card making done these days.  I did make 20 thank you cards for my daughter to send out for the gifts she received on her b'day - but other than that I haven't been very motivated.  Maybe a long weekend will provide me with much need time to focus on my passion and some motivation.

Summerfest officially started (the World's Largest Music Festival) and we're going with some friends tomorrow.  Not looking forward to temps in the 90s (100-110 with the heat index), but hoping there will be a breeze off of Lake Michigan.

Here's some pics from last year.

My daughter with her favorite racing sausage (Chiorizo)


My daughter and I . . .


The Harley-Davidson Roadhouse Stage

And, always a favorite, the sky glider - my husband and daughter are in the red one

No comments:

Post a Comment