For my project, the bear is cut at 4.25" from the Cricut Teddy Bear Parade cartridge - one of my favorite cartridges. The pattern paper is from DCWV Summer Dream paper stack. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper.
I'm entering my project into the following Challenges:
- BBTB2 Independence Day Challenge
- My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #142 - Patriotic
- Paper Issues In The Navy Challenge
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Anything Goes
- Shopping our Stash #158 - Red, White and Blue
- DL Art - Thankful Thursday Challenge #135 - Patriotic